• Visual screen displays the air flow velocity or air flow status ( Air Safe / Air Fail)
• Audio Visual Alarm, an Audible alarm with Red, Amber & Green LEDs
• Password protected push button set-up and calibration menus with on screen instructions
• Unit is mounted on the face of the fume hood side wall at a convenient viewing height.
• 3 Relay units configurable as ( Night Setback/ Alarm Disable/Sash Hig /External Alarm High Low )
• Com Port RS485 for connections to a Laptop for diagnostics and configuration of the monitor, or for connection via a local Modbus RTU for remote logging with real time graphical displays using the AFA Network software or direct connection to a BMS system
•Power Supply - Monitor is supplied complete with a plug in type power supply for connection to a single gang socket. The mains supply should be fused 3A. A desktop style power supply can be supplied with flying mains lead for connections to a fused spur or terminals
• Vent - can be supplied for connection to the Fume Hood inner sidewall, consisting of M1 of 25mm vent tube, a 25mm Bush and coupling and box lid
• Sensor Cable- standard length of remote type sensor cable is 2M, a 5M version is also available. Custom sizes can be supplied.
• Comms- Monitor can be supplied with configuration software and cable for connections to a laptop for diagnostics and configuration of the monitor or for connection via a local Modbus RTU network for remote logging